- Enjoying music, rhyme, rhythm, and creative dance.
- Developing skills – coordination, fine motor skills, gross motor movements, social interaction, appreciation of music, and language development.
- Providing children with a structured environment – as well as a time of free play.
- Teaching caregivers rhymes and songs that can be used at home to help with cleaning up, colours, counting, and more.
- Networking with other parents of preschool children.
- Helping other families with practical needs such as meals, transport, and babysitting.
- Celebrating Mothers’ Day and Fathers’ Day – reminding parents that they are undertaking a very important role.
When: Mondays, during school terms, 10-11:30am
Where: Multi-purpose area at the church
Cost: $5 per session
Find out more on our Facebook page.